Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Decided to blog 1st.. if not i'll be to sleepy to blog later on at nite.. =) well, todae was kinda tiring..coz i had to wake up soo early! coz went to plae badminton mar.. haha.. me not like most ppl.. oni plae for one hour d..more than that then i canot walk ade.. lousy me~! haha.. me stamina is as bad as hell!!

Yay~! i got a new bag~! hahaa..red and white d! hm..haven heard fmo michelle for a long time..tried callin her.. but nobodi picked up the fone..hm..wanna tel her bout tuition stuff.. i hate my add mathz teacher! shhh ... hehe..she is so ..argh~! feel like boxin her ade...

Now im waitin for our usual routine of phone talkin.. but his dad is usin the pc.kinda sleepy already...chattin wid huah rong..askin er wether still got place for tuition or not.. i dunoe wut..but somethin i realy pissin me off now adaez.. dunoe y.. haha.. like so "Argh" wid sum stuff.. nvmz.. =) tokin crap now..prolly coz my brains half asleeep already.. hm.. dunoe wutsgon happen to the www.deechelletasha.blogspot.com blog ade.. nobodi bloggin there ade lor..

i SHUD start studyin now.. i SHUD.. its gon be SPM .. i shud!!! ahh!! (ugh)

*deedee* luv u. :P

No comments: