Friday, December 17, 2004

SigH~

Yay! haha. i made the blog a lil more livelier.. i hope.. hehe. =) had the song changed too.. like it alot! hehe.. well..todaes not any diffrent from yesterdae.. its still as borin.. wen to my godmothers house for tea.. ate rojak , erm.. keropok.. brownies..haha.. alot lar! i juz came back from supper smore!! my aunties all said tt i lost weight liao..look so old! haha..so i muz eat more..bcome chubbier! then can look "younger" hehe..

My cousins here for the night.. . my..shes oni 11 and shes taller than me! arrghh.. )= but i gez.. im kinda use to it.. hehe.. oh well.. short oso good mar.. hoh! hehe.. haih. if melisa, or michelle, or tasha or stef and DEBBIE! ARE reading this.. im sori i cant make it tomoro k! i hope u all have lotsa lotsa fun! hehe.. =) I just realise tt sch's in 2 plus weeks time!! ahh! haha.. cant wait actuali~ then can c all my frenz already! smore all my mei mei's are in mornin session nxt year.. hope to be a good jie jie to em lor... this year like me not v close to em.. not a good jie jie.. haihz..reminds me about the past.. charlene jie.. wer are u!! hmmz... ='(

Cheers to me! coz i studied a few pages og bio todae.. haihz.. the terms al damn hard ler.. dunoe how to remberr..
eh.. wonderin y my 2nd sis havent got her letter for wic sch she;s goin too.. wonder wuts takin it so long..mebbe they lost her letter..and she's not goina niwer nxt year!! muahahaz.. =) hopes she b goin convent tho..hehe.. its gon b nice havin a sis in the same sch.. yayness~!

hm.. i got nothin to sae already.. nite nite..
*i love u*
*DeeDee*

No comments: