Saturday, August 13, 2005

its been a while since i last wrote and entry.. haha, that is because my monitor dieded on me.. so dad got us a new monitor! and a new keyboard, and a new mouse! haha.. yay! love my daddy.. i promised dear that once i got my new monitor, i would start blogging again..so here am i.. hehe..

one more month to trials, i have to get started on me books like now..! straight after my entry here, i will start my studyin marathon ade.. gambatte! been watchin a drama,, Full House for the past few days... its a good ending.. hehe.. alot of things have happen over the past weeks like installation dae, which can be considered as a success, decorations were superb!

gee, i hope teachers in school can finish our syllabus soon.. if not how to study ler.. in one month? dun think they can do it. rite now i juz finished my modern mathz , thanks to pn lee lorx.. she's good.. hehe

dear is out wid his frenz, to celebrate gary, desmond and engjiuns bdae.. i think.. hope they like their presents..HAHA. oh yea! in school rite now, all of us have MAN names.. its reali lame lar.. but farnie sometimes..then we try to act like guys and we even have our secret handshake! yay! all started wid benasir..- benjamin.. hhaa..
klar, i wanna go ade.. byebye!

No comments: