Sunday, August 21, 2005

muaks

day was as usual.. this year, my sundays are no good..coz gotta go tuition at 9 mar..v sien! Argh.. but nvm, get to see dear! haha.. notice he never mention me in his post everydae.. sigh.. ahaha.. :P

anywae, am xcited bt tomoro! yay! haha.. ystd had wonderful korean dinner and todae we had wonderful jap diiner! haha..i think my whole familiy has this ting bt food.. passion perhaps.. hah!

back to tuition, poor mr eng..everydae scoldin ppl..ec guys lar! aherm.. bising betul.argh.. oh yea! i din study much todae, because i went for a movie at cs wid me fam.. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCO FACTORY! it was good, but i dunoe y i felt bored and sleepy..mebbe it was too long lar.. prefer harry potter anytime, tho the chocolates were reali tempthing.. oh mi gawd.. ghow do u spell the word? aniwae.. there was this part wer they were shaving sheeps wool..wic was pink. i spose it was cotton candy, abit gross lar tt part.! haha..

newae, i took care of me sisters at 1st, parents had to go for some funeral of my late 3rd aunties, mother.. so they drop us 1st since the tix wer already bought.. they came in juz in time to see charlie get his golden ticket.. =)

nothin much happen these few daes..am feelin like im not studyin enuff.. have to study hard from now ons.. tts wad i ALWIZ sae.. sigh..~ but im glad i dun procrastinate anymore..esp on wether i shud finish this bab todae or tomoro morning, or LATER.. haha.. i dun wanna stop till i finish tt bab.. k..tokin crap here..

i think smth weird is happening to me.. coz 1st i'll get and ulser at the exact same place wic is my upper left lip, and then i;ll get a sorethroat, after tt, i'll get ulsers on my tongue..happen a few times ade ler.. a,ll after the other... sigh~ pathetic me..

No comments: