Friday, August 10, 2007

Driving!!!

Had my last driving lesson today! =)
Everything was well till he told me i was going to do my pretest today.
*shivers*
But it wasnt so bad lah, except that i failed the slope part. teehee
The newer kancil was a lil different! So i wasnt used to it ..
So my car went backwards.. hmph.
Nevermind, i hope everything wil be fine on the real day.
Nobody told me the date yet tho..
*nervous*
Im going to read every harry potter book now! haha
Read it all over again to refresh my memories..
Going to start my working problem 2 tomoro because Its been a while since I studied.
=)
I realised that I cant stand it when my parents nag.. Maybe its because its been soo long since I stayed at home for a long period of time, that im used to not being nagged at!
hmm. guess i just have "treasure" the naggings while is till can. lol
Mum went for a holiday to Redang with her friends since Sunday, and she'll be coming home on Saturday. Hmm.. she seems to be having fun, snorkeling and all..
Oh yea! I had so much fun two days ago! With the girls!
Met up with some girls which i havent seen since like, the last day of SPM. so it was nice..catching up, gossiping, camwhoring. u noe, girl stuff. =)
We were saying the next time all of us get together, some would be married, and before we know it, having LITTLe ones! hehehe
Tashas leaving tommorow..
I dont think I will be able to see you off tomorow.. You know, what you really need tomorow is to spend more time with ur mum and dad... =)
I had so much fun with you that day! And dont worry, we'll see each other still , allright?
What they say is true, secondary friends last forever. =)
So no matter where u girls head to, Im very sure we'll meet again, somehow..
Like my mum! Forgot to mention that she went for a holiday with her sec sch mates! And just that day she was showing me the lady she was going with in her class photo! hee
-------------------------------
When I found out we were going to have an LDR for 4 months, someone told me not to expect too much.
But..
He gave me his all..
even sometimes without expecting it from him.
Im watching him fast asleep on his bed..
Sometimes, I dont even feel we are in an LDR..
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: