Sunday, August 05, 2007

Everytime I blog, I remind myself to do this more often.. lol.. Its not cuz there's a lack of inspiration, its just a lack of time. Really wei.. but dear has urged me to give an update, so gyea.. I'll drop a short post.. :)

By tommorow, I'll already be in the fourth week of this sem. Doesnt sound like much eh, until I realised that I only have 12 weeks each sem.. lol.. which means im 1/3 in already, and still am the same old lazy me.. This sem promises to be hella busy tho, I think ive already got 3 assignments to do..wtf man.. And its not like some " I can use english to bullshit my way thru" assignment, its actually medicine based.. argghh.. Its funny tho, last sem we didnt have any report assignments and all, and now they suddenly throw a number at us.. ish.. but if it has a heavy weightage on my final marks, then I woudlnt mind putting effort into it ar..haha..

Weekends are pretty monotonous for me, as quite alot of time is spent on the books. Im real sorry for not being able to spend more time with you, ok dear? I'm still trying to get a hang of dividing my time and all, so dont scolds me k.. =) hehe.. Good news is that classes start at noon or smth tommorow (it usualy starts at 9 and ends at 5), so I MIGHT just be able to sacrifice a good few hours of sleep.. maybe I'll go make some coffee after this.. hehe..

Dear & I have also been spending lotsa time watchin South Park.. haha.. we found this site where we could stream unlimited stuffs, from movies to cartoons to animes.. gempak ah.. I somehow prefer South Park over Simpsons, as their jokes are American Pie-like.. haha.. its just stupid funny most of the times, something along the lines of Family Guy.. gyea, Im a sucker for such cartoons, but Im not really a follower oso ar, especially since South Park and Family Guy prolly will never make it into the comforts of our Malaysia home. so its hard to keep track with all the episodes and stuff..

Ok, I think this is a good enuff post.. Last but not least, thanks dear for all those pictures.. :) definitely made me smile when I woke up .. haha..

see ya peoples.

No comments: