Sunday, August 19, 2007

I want a dog



This is Christian the lion... Raised as a cub due to some accident (I think so lar), and then got brought back to the wild once it got big, and now this is what happens when the previous carers come back to pay a visit.. =) touching eh? I know .. hehe.
I've never had any pets before ar, sadness.. My mum just doesnt like the idea of it running around and shitting everywhere.lol.. Well, except for coco ar.. but I wasnt the sole owner tho, and I was more of the shit-man.. hehe..

Hence, I've made up my mind already (actually, I already made up my mind damn long ago).. The first thing I'll do once I get my own place to stay, is buy a golden retriever puppy!!! Dear's buying her own puppy too, so we'll have two dogs.. hehe :D and she'll clean up her own dog's shit.. Im not gonna be the shit man for her.. yeaps??

Anyways, I've been pretty busy right now.. Actually, Im always busy when I'm over here.. Last week, my timetable was crazy man..

Mon 9 to 5pm ( 2hours break in between)
Tues 9 to 5 ( 2 and a half hours break)
Wed 9 to 7pm

Wednesday was just crazy, tho I only had two things on.. a closing tutorial and a hospital trip.. but what blows is that I was placed in a hospital thats like, an hour and a half drive away.. the journey there itself is tiring wei..Thank god this week is the last one, or not I'll prolly be dead tired once Im home every wed.. phews..

Alright guys, Im out now.. need to stuyd!!

No comments: