Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Had my 3rd driving lesson today. =)
What can I say... I have been VERY patient with my uncle k!
Everyday scold me. lol
Untill he had to tell me to stop and park my car at the office because he was too angry looking at me do my parking..
People get confused and panic mah!
But he still is NICE lah.. lol
At least I improved after that! Road went well.. not that bad lah.
omg, this makes me realise how bad i was today. lol
Anyway, other than driving.. life is goin on as usual..
Bi reminded me that at least i will have a long break to relax, smth we wont be able to get in future already.. =)
So what If Bi gets to continue! I get 7 months of rest! hmph
So what if Bi gets to be a doctor first! At least I wont get to be a doctor later by a year!
hmph!
My gor gor said he wud rather be a medical student than an intern like he is now. blek. =p
*self pity!, i know! But so what, im happy.*
lalalalalalala
coz wen bi is stressing himself out already on the webcam,
I get to lie down and stare at him on my laptop, hug Doo Doo, and do nothin at all!
yay! Go Dee! =)
Im starting to love emo songs..
=)
Pictures in the next post. =)
Fangi! I read the book in a DAY. =)
It really is the best book i read in a while. =)
But i realised tt ive been reading too many books wer the spouse dies..
its saddening! =(
Mums reading the book now! haha!

No comments: