Friday, August 31, 2007

Yay! =)
After a long day of playing with html's, i finally am satisfied with the result =)
Decided to go with a black bg this time, pity bi, always have to put up with my pink and purple fetish. =)

So yea.. was reading some of my archives. The begining of Jan. And I was blogging about being accepted to Newcastle.
Im not really sore about being here anymore, Im just sad coz I cant see bi for long more.. I really miss spending time with him..

Its the end of October already. Happy Merdeka Malaysia!
Honestly tho, the only thing I like bt malaysia is the food, and pirated vcd's and games. =)

Cant wait for my license to be ready! Then I can start learning auto! hee. not bad.. 4 post in a day.

Oh yea, dont get offended by bi's latest song, Camwhore. lol.
He is just talking about girls in general, and also coz he caught me taking photos of myself in my sunnies in my room. =)
Just have a good laugh, and I really feel tt the song is really fresh.
Not like the usual love, break up, "im so coool" type of songs..
So good job bi! =) I just changed the bg, I hope u like it!

Desiree

No comments: