Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yesterday was a fruitful day. =)

I passed my road test! 18/20!

The examiner was realllly nice.. he kept talking to me, which was kinda annoying.

But at least I didnt feel intimidated by him.


He was like

he : Awak ada ambil kelas lagi tak, selepas fail.

me : tak

he : wahh, sudah fail then tak payah ambil kelas lagi lah... saya main handphone ni pun boleh fail awak tau

me: hah.. kenapa? *scared face*

he: aiyoh, main sahaja lah, u sangat takut lah


very zadao right. lol


And the whole journey was kinda short.

He ask me to go back after the first traffic light! hee

so it was all good.. =) wheee!!


and..... after one week plus. or two, i finaly finished my puzzle!

so happy! i was doin last night, and when i finished it was already 4am.

And that explains why i woke up at 12.30 this afternoon. =D

Its been raining a whole lot these days.. So I was kinda worried about it raining during my test, but God loves me! Before my turn, it was still raining, and when it was mine, it just stopped!! and then after the test, it started raining again.

See? God loves me in funny ways. =) Just watched a movie called Coach Carter. Really good basketball show.. I miss watching bi play! I love basketball games.. they are sooo exciting..

I like how bi plays tho, no pushing and cheating, just skills! Im serious! and he is small (short) so its funny how he selit selit through the tall ang mohs.. hee

Cant wait for nxt year! Then i can see u play! =)

I better do some studying, its been sooooooooo long since I did any studying. lol. Blame it on the puzzle and driving! Told u my life isnt boring!

I watched so many documentaries and shows last night.

I watched a show on MTV - Nerds asking girls out (cant rmb the title)

Watched a doc about the most venomous animals on the planet. and i guessed the most deadliest one correctly!

Watched about people in prison, and they say 40% of men get raped in prison. (gross)

and then i got PS2 to play with! plus my nintendo, which i have been ignoring lately. and now, i have to start learning how to drive an auto car! Not to mention my 3 days a week in clinic with my godpa.

Life is STILL busy for a very free girl like me.

im loving it! but a huge part of my life is still stuck in Aussie doing grocery shopping. dar dar. come back soon. =)

No comments: