Thursday, August 09, 2007

What a wonderful day

Today's like the only day I have nothing on wei, cunted ar.. Took the given opportunity to wake up at 10.40 am, which is like the first time since I've arrived here.. Doubt Im going to be doing much studying today, altho there's alot to catch up on ar.. bleh..

Thursday also represents shopping day for me since there's a free bus from uni.. However, its not along the lines of City Square, or Kerrys, heck its even worse than Leisure Mall... its just a very small place to do grocery shopping and such.. It doesnt take me long tho, as I cook very simple dishes nowadays, due to the lack of time and company. =) Some worthwhile mentions of dishes that Ive cooked over the past 4 weeks are chi kut teh, curry, ayam masak merah, super overly cooked steak (left inside for too long), and quarter cooked steak ( left inside for too short, but it did get cooked once I left it on the grill a lil longer) Not bad eh? haha.. western food is so much more easier to cook over here due to the convenience of an oven and grill..

Okay, random picture of the day...



A simpsons version of me done by dear..lol.. so wrong right?? I think the janggut is the only correct part.. haha.. I havent watch simpsons yet btw, altho I was lookin forward to it.. hehe. will watch with dear once im back home .. its a cartoon anyways, so watchin it on DVD is pretty much the same..





No comments: