Thursday, August 30, 2007

Since the other owner of this blog has been to busy, I shall blog on his behalf

Its been damn long since I blogged, been to busy with work and the amount of assignments are piling up.. dayumm I envy dear, so free, so happy

Last saturday , the guys and I decided to have a little pot luck for fun.
Wei yang and I made Chi Kut Teh, and everyone loved it. not bad ehh.. credit goes to dear of course, for teaching me how to cook this. The indians made curry, and the malays made sambal ikan bilis. Chinese made vege, and prawns.

Ive been going to the gym more often these days because i found some basketball kakis.
I love going to the gym to work out. Esp when dear isnt there begging me to go home. =p

Tomorow will be the opening of Working Problem 6. 6 more to go, and i'll be on my way back!
Aite, i gtg
till then.


Andrew

No comments: