Monday, August 20, 2007

No happy news.
lol
I passed parking, slope, and 3 point turn.
But i failed my road test!!
lol
5/20
THE HORROR!!!!
hehehehehehehehe
But! I must blame the bus driver in front of me lor.
7 times i practised, and no stupid bus was in front of me. How was I to know he was going to stop!!! ugh
So the examiner was like, tadi boleh potong, kenapa tak potong
So i stop behind the bus.
then the bus started moving, so i follow..
then he stopped a few seconds later because someone wanted to come out! I mean, where can liddat??
I TELL U, I THINK IM VERY D SUAY LOR.
So when he stopped, I tot i shud potong him, sekali he started moving while i wanted to go back to the lane.
So kena failed because I drove dangerously.
hmph. stupid bus. i hate buses.
Buses are stupid.
haih.
gona retake on the 29th!
Dee

No comments: