Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yawns. I miss u

Its going to be the end of August!!
*grins*
I just went for my last driving lesson today. Didnt do too bad, and I think I finally understood what my dad was talking about when he said FEEL and LISTEN to the engine. =)
I seriously think Im not a BAD driver okay!
I mean, at least I dont go banging cars and causing major jams because my engine stalled.
*cross fingers*
I guess its all up to Lady Luck, and my level of calmness on monday.
Thank you for the good luck wishes!
I really hope I do well....
Anway, its 1.15 am now, and I just played Transformers on PS2.
OMG.
The horror of being girls is that you will never understand how boys actually FINISH a game.
For my ENTIRE life, I dont remember finishing a game! Which is really really sad.
=(
Kaytrieese and I played for ONE HOUR, to get through a single chapter.
Driving and Destroying.
*grins*
Its really hard though... I need help bi..
Come back and play with us okay!
Im scared Im scared Im scared
Monday Monday Monday Monday Monday Monday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
shall reply my taggies here or else I wont be able to see some.
xinyu: THANKS!! I wanna passsss!! =D
yueen mun : Thanks girl.. =) go NEWCASTLE. lol.. eeks wait till u come and see the uni. hee
celine : haha, they are old and dont wanna admit it. =p I noe, and they always tell me I dont grow up, im trying!! and they are holding me back! *pout*
Archie : LONGEST TAGGIE i recieved. =) hugs hugs.. We chatted about this the last time d. =) but still. I LOVE U!!
zhiven : thank u thank u.. =) i hope it will....

No comments: