Friday, August 31, 2007

I got tagged by Celine a little while ago ..
Something bout 10 weird or little known facts about me.
I cant copy paste the instructions... gr, but i know i have to tag six people!

1. I hate nearly everyone I first meet, especially if they are girls. =) Called it a defence mechanism I have, meaning I dont trust many people.

2. I cant stay under water for too long. I have this strange phobia about bursting my ear drums.

3. Im actually very anti social. I would rather be indoors with sm1 I love, rather than going out and hanging out with large crowds.

4. I love banana milk shakes!!! Bananas + milk + ice

5. My number one dream is to be a dancer and a singer! lol

6. I love studying about our body, everything that goes on inside us is just, AMAZING!!

7. I have the weirdest dreams ever. U cant ask Bi.. i dreamt about a black cat tt turned around and shouted F - you to me.

8. I cant stand having 2nd hand things.. like phones, books, clothes.. i noe im pampered. =( and its no good either.

9. I always picture ghost sneaking up on me at night. Like I would imagine a hand coming under my bed, or a head peeking at me at the door. *shivers*

10. I am very dependant on my boyfriend. and would miss him ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT if I couldnt contact him if only for a day. But i guess everyone noes that. haha.

Well, lotsa people got tagged already
So i tag..
Andrew
Kaytrieese

Baby is at a merdeka dinner now. =) i ate mee suah!
Mee suah is always eaten on someones birthday, so happy birthday. the land of pirated goods, and lovely food.

No comments: