Monday, August 13, 2007

Life. sigh.

Today would mark the day Bi arrived in Newcastle a whole month ago..
I cant believe, but surely, one month has just flew by.
I must admit that I am enjoying myself you know, coz since last year, when was the last time I could wake up late, watch tv anytime I want, Laze around all day, playing my nintendo Ds?
I work hard, so my parents wont have to tell me off about studying. One think I cannot stand is them telling me off when I dont do well, or dont study hard enough. And I managed to make them proud, for SPM, for SAM. and I managed to achieved that all by myself.
Of course I had the help from my tuition teachers and friends and of course support from parents. But how else could I have done in without self determination?
I just want to shout out that although I did fail a single paper, this doesnt mean that I dont have a brain to think alright?
Why do you think I will fall behind when next year starts?
I know my priorities, and I know why I failed too.
I have a very low esteem, and I know Im not a confident person.
But that really doesnt mean that you can make decisions for me.
Im a big girl, and really, Im upset because for the very first time in my life, I realised that Im not a small girl anymore and I know I have the right to do whatever I want in life.
I realise that no one understands me at home anymore.
I feel alone sometimes.
Which is crazy, because we used to be so close.
I dont wanna drift apart, but u have to understand that Im not a small girl anymore.
And I dont want to be treated like one, not at all.
--------------------------------------
On a happier note..
I played Pictionary with bi today, which really cheered me up!
It was funny how we came up with so many weird drawings thanks to MSN.
=)
Currently,
We played BINGO which was really funny and we could cheat very easily , come to think bt it.lol
Played Scissors Paper Stone
Bi kept cheating with the excuse of the webcam being SLOW.
So he only showed which wan he chosed after i showed. hehe
and pictionary! hehe
me love u, so very much. thanks for cheering me up bi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I mention Im having my driving test on the 20th! Wish me luck!

No comments: