Monday, August 06, 2007

Hmmmm

I'm starting to get into puroresu right now.. lol.. I noe, thats quite random right.. haha.. well, you can wikipedia it if you wanna but in short, its japanese wrestling. Yes, i can picture alot of you peoples reminding me that its fake and all, and I def noe that.. One thing I like about it tho, is that it is WWE without the gimmicks and all.. the Japanese, even till today, treat wrestling like any other normal sport, where their stars are as beloved as their baseball players and such.. If you're a guy and used to have an interest in wrestling until WWE killed it , just go youtube some puroresu and it might just reignite your burning desire.. lol..

Another reason why I prefer puroresu is their wrestlers.. here, take a look...




I present to you Bobby Lashley. One of WWE"s top wrestlers.. lol.. dude doesnt even have a neck. And in a current timeframe where Chris Benoit, a WWE wrestler, commited suicide after having killed his wife and daughter due to roid rage caused by steroids, THIS is the guy WWE are pushing..lol.. tell me those arent due to steroids man..


And this is who Japan's top wrestler for the past 15 years has been..
Kenta Kobashi. He looks like your average joe, who just spent more time in the gym.. lol.. you get my point right??
Ok, besides wrestling, Im quite a huge fan of other contact sports such as MMA and boxing ar. So this leads me to a video of Prince Naseem.. never heard of him? shame on you. Dude's a legend in my books, and this just illustrates why..


No comments: