Sunday, January 28, 2007



27th was my farewell party! + our dear Archana's birthday..


I had loadsa loadsa fun!! =)




Michelle came kinda early, because she came here right after her school ended =)


Then we started our mission.. to bake a CAKE!


First timers okayyy! It was quite horrible actually.. lol AT FIRST












Horrible right? lucky we didnt let archie see the 1st product!!


Chelle then brilliantly decided that we should just take out the outer layer, and re baked it!!


Hahaa... so after another 30 minutes.. and decorations by moi, my sister and chelle....


tada!!!



Half a biG cadbury bar melted and spread on the cake. Yums!

Everyone said it was GOOOOD!! =)

We ordered pizza, and just talk away then everyone reached..archie had a good surprise huh! And i guess she loved the cake!! hahaa..

Pictures up after this post..

I have everything i could ever wished for, and have only God to thank.

Thank you, for always listening to my prayers and answering them!

My last week here in Jaybee... ppl.. miss me! haha

oh yea. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING ARCHANA, I HOPE YOU DID HAVE THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY OF ALL !!

love lots..

Dee!

No comments: