Monday, January 29, 2007

Dear changed to a google account without telling me!! thought what was wrong with my old blogger account, scared me awhile.. lolz..
So yea, days seem to be passing by pretty quick eh.. If im not mistaken, its gon b a week more before I leave for Aussie.. saddenings.... Thank god Thaipusam's this Thursday, so atleast a few of my friends gon be back + bebudak form6 have no school.. so should be able to hangout a lil bit more before Im gone..
Yesterday was cool, with my fam having dinner with dear's fam.. No, this is not the 'family visits other family for wedding' gathering, its just to meet, chat and stuffs..Atleast everyone knows everyone now, so there's no more quiet moments whenever our family meets in the near future.. =D been awhile since I seen dear anywayz, so it was nice... hehe.. She doesnt allow me to kacau her these days as she wants to spend time with her fam, and Im cool with that.. isnt gua good?


On a saddening note, we both do not have a place to stay in Oz yet!!!!! dayummmmn.. I seriously hope something can be worked out soon.. We had initially found a pretty nice place to stay at, but I guess alot of people were trying to get the rooms there too.. sighz.. So now, its either: a) my aunt in Sydney manages to find a place in Newcastle , OR b) we fly to Newcastle nxt week, check into a motel, and quickly find a place to stay..


I really hope that we can avoid the latter, as its gon be pretty time consuming.. Travelling here and there, finding a suitable price, etc....Susah lar macam ni....
Ohyea, if u havent been tuning in to Hitz.fm over the past few days, Nike had its Air Force Ones 25th Annivesary in Malaysia!!!!! From what Ive heard from a few friends, the event, which was held for 3 days ,was pretty cool .. Bunch of hip hop and sneakerheads attended the function, and they held an auction for this limited edition Air Force One shoes, where the starting price was Rm7k.. banyak banyak gila ar.. One of a kind in Malaysia, so thats why so exp ar..




Some of the shoes that were on display during one of the days... Imagine if I had gone in my adidas sneaks..lol.
Guess Im going to be spending my next few days at home, finishing up the DVD's I bought.. I realise that buying from those hypermarkets are much cheaper than from Holiday Plaza, as the rent for the space is cheaper.. So yea, bought a stack of movies to watch, cause I takut cant download as freely in Aussie anymore.. i tannak pegi jail.. lol..




Been waiting for this movie for some time, and yea.. it seriously is worth the Rm5 u would pay to the pouch carrying DVD+VCD salesman.. Movie is bout 2 hours plus, and it doesnt feel draggy at all. The twist and turns in the movie is definitely nice, and catches u off ur seat.. yea, I know its an overused phrase, but this movie definitely deserves its props.. nice nice..




No comments: