Thursday, January 25, 2007

I hate having nothing to do.. And when I come online, I have nothing to do, especially when dear goes off to watch TV.. Ive been going back and forth between the same sites for ages, friendster, myspace, football365, nba, and just blog hopping here and there.. Shit cant last me 24 hours.. ishhh..Here's another reason why ar..



Every1's away on msn... lolz.. and yes, dear was too.. i just left the conversation box open.. lol.. There wasnt even a random person to talk to, with everyone being away like that.. ish..


Thus, having a bunch of hours to myself really gave me alot of time to rethink about my goals in life.. I know alot of people have a bunch of high end goals, they wanna be millionaires, wanna marry a supermodel, wanna have a huge ass bunglow to live in etc..See, I want mine to be abit different la, and alot of time on my hands = deep, deep thinking!!

So, heres a list of my goals that I want to achieve in life , in no particular order...

Firstly, I so friggingggg wanna go to this place..



Where's that, you may ask??

Ok, how bout this..



Liverpool babeh.. I would kiss the ground once I land there, no doubt about that..seriously,no joke.. Ive been supporting this team ever since I was a kid, and would definitely love to be part of the Kop end, chanting along the songs.. and scolding the opposition team with a bunch of cuss and curses.


Gyeaaaaa...

Sides that........



WWE maynneeeee... Yes, I do realise its fake... and no, Im not one of those who wants to go there just for...



Who gives an ish bout scantily cladded wimmin in the ring on parade for men...??? lolz..

I wanna go cause I wanna be a part of the crowd..no joke..



If I ever make it there, you'd be seeing me holding a sign that says "I friggin made it from JB".. seriously...

Ok,im getting bored of putting up photos.. will continue if i feel like it

No comments: