Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I finally recieved the email i have been waiting for.... !!!
and i did everything i was supposed to do in a day! lol
fill in the acceptance form, make a photocopy of it, my passport, and a bank draft, faxed it over to taylors, and courier the rest back to taylors!
The mail shud be reaching them in a few hours. =)

Hopefully, newcastle would be a lil more EFFICIENT and send me my COE sooon! i need to do my visa! and im so worried it wont be in time! read from pang pings blog, that unsw sent her coe in 20 hours! lets see how FAST newcastle does it this time! lol

yesterday was kay's bdae, and we went to hawker centre for dinner!! nope, my parents arent "pien xing". That silly litle gurl wanted something DIFFERENT. LOL.. anyway, hawker food is simply the best lah! I stuffed nearly everything into my mouth. Poor tummy. Before that, we went to pasar malam! Bought corn, roti jagung, CHICKEN SKIN -- those are yummy..deep fried! hehe, but very unhealthy!

ystd, Joyce came over too.. and we chatted, and i showed her all my college pictures.. then, we lazed on my bed, and we chatted as usual! hahaa..

oh yea, daddys gona bring me out later to get my sub credit card. then mummy and i wil be heading to do some stationary shopping! oh man! i havent planned my farewell party!!!!

neways, i guess i blogged enuff, am waiting for dearie to blog!! argh.

lovey lots!
DeSirEe.

No comments: