Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Woke up at 6.40 a.m. today... macam, so Oh My GAWD rights.. i know..maid came knock knock knockin on heavens door early morning, telling me that i had a call from my aunt in aussie.. what was she thinkin? she must have known that its 3 hours difference!!! thank god i woke up tho.. apparently, my aunt managed to get dear's COE(confirmation of enrolment) number from the uni itself, which means that dear can finally start applying for her visa.. I then bath, took the car, and drove out at 7 plus or so.. I could have sworn that my eyes were heavy as hell, and I might have knocked down a school kid or two without knowing it.. Just kiddin bout the last part lars.. =D So yea, spent some time lepaking in her house, helping her out with her visa application.. Pretty good, aint I?? hehe..


Went out with my friends> ( if only 2 guys, still can put 's' rite?) after that, as dear had to go for her medical checkup.. I have no idea how I managed to lepak around City Square so often during my previous years, cuz I cant find things to do there anymore.. Sat down for a while, watched Fly Boys, and chilled abit more before heading back home.. I wish I could go get a couple of tshirts right now, but I guess my luggage to Aussie is already pretty full la.. Dayummmmnnnsss...

Anywayz,



Home Of The Brave.. a movie I just caught on DVD yesterday, starring Samuel L Jackson (Snakes On A Plane) , some random dudes, and Fiddy Cent ( yessir, THAT 50 Cent!!lol).. Movie is suppose to be some 'knockin cents into ur skull' type I guess, as it shows the true lifes of soldiers who return from Iraq..It does a pretty good job of doing that anyways.. One should realise that these soldiers, who may come back home armless, paralyzed etc, arent gon be millionaires for serving their countries.. Their gonna go back to leading normal lives, carrying out 9 to 5 shifts, and what nots.. No one's gonna know what they did for the country, cept for them themselves... Crazy right..

On a lighter note,



Borat is a movie with a crazy ass idea.. See, the thing is, movie's about this British comedian who disguises himself as a Kazakh( how to spells) who travells to America in order to 'learn more bout their culture'.. so, what we have in this 1 and a half hour movie is unsuspected victims, thanks to the beauty of hidden cameras i guess.. This is a classic in my opinion, just because of its rawness.. dopesss...

Farks, my wisdom tooth hurts like shieeeeetzzz.. Sakits wei..

No comments: