Friday, January 12, 2007

Right now it seems like I might just be heading to Aussie afterall..yeap, I know its a fact that the education system there is better than it is here, and am aware how much better it is to be there.. But damn, I cant seem to go thru everyday without lookin back at the times here in JB, and how all of us might just never meet up as a whole again..Im not even gon be around for Chinese New Year celebrations, and its a pity cause a few of us had initially made plans and stuffs..I guess everyone has to go through this phase of life, but I was hoping that I need not had to go thru it during the best years of my life, which is when im 18, approaching to 19.. Ive not told any of my friends yet tho, they're prolly gon kills me..dahla I was the first to go college, and now im heading off so early.. and Im just only beginning to enjoy the freedom of going anywhere I want as Ive got a lesen memandu.. sialllllllls...

Ohyea, it seems like Jay Bee's going to be swallowed by floods once again... its been raining everyday if im not mistaken, and the rains like non stop right now.. I really hope it stops soon, as big ass heavy rain = floods = jam = me not being able to go out = boredom = blogging... I dun wanna spend my last 20 days or so in JB stucked at home, I need to get out there....

On another note thos...



Will Smith's new movie, Pursuit Of Happiness (if im not mistaken) , is seriously a great movie.. Its just a really nice, feel good type of flick , and I was suprised when I found out that was his actual son acting with him... dopeness..

No comments: