Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i realise that i get annoyeed when im reading blogs, and the blogger dosent blog.
lol.. little did i realised that i myself dont blog often at all.. lol =p

well.. stepig newcastle has yet to send the acceptance letter to me!! actually, 4 of us.. but i dont know who those lucky ppl ar.. hopefully, someone from my class! hehe.. but no worrys ppl, placement centre assured me that the place is confirmed, so for me to be bengang-ed is like mebbe 5% only.. haha

I have been shopping so much! lol... luggages, long sleeve shirts.. formal wear... and everything.. maybe i'll get myself another laptop as a present for myself from my grandma! teehee~ i love my grandpa 2 actually.! lol

oh yea, today is my sisters birthday, so a BIG SHOUT OUT TO KAY KAY!!!
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY! =) IM GOIN TO MISS U ALOT, AND BE A GOOD GIRL SO MUMMY AND DADDY DONT HAVE TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT YOU OK! DO WELL, AND HOPEFULLY U WIL GET TO STUDY IN CONVENT NEXT YEAR! THAT WOULD BE SUPER GOOD NEWS FOR ME! =) hehe

i was thinking of having a farewell party... so its either goin to be next weeek on the 27th! esther is having her farewell party on that day too! haha.. hopefully, i wont clash with other ppl.. omg, 27th is archie's birthday hoh! then mebbe i'll make it on the 28th! haha..

okie, i gez i blogged enuff.. im goin to pasar malam todae! with mum and andrew! yay!

haihz.. wan to end this post, by asking this question.

how can we be so sure, that they guy we love so much, loves us and only us just as much?

No comments: