Monday, January 29, 2007

Daddy just came back from work... Mummy just went out to go shopping with her sisters!
Tonight, my sisters and I + Daddy will be heading to Tebrau City to watch Death-Note!
Whee~! Anyway, i just finished the drama i was talking about, and the ending is quite saddening lah, but i didnt cry! =)
Michelle just msged me and ask what kind of flour we used that day, haha! i guess she and her sisters are trying to bake a cake! i wished I had an oven ask well.. then i can bake cookies as well! Its a nice feeling u noe, to actually bake some edible stuff =) I wanna bake cookies!!! Sick of cupcakes! lol
Just heard from my little sister that she got chosen for long jump! lol.. she said, dont pandang rendah me hoh! haha, hopefully, she'll be like kay and me , lol =P represent 100m too leh!! not bad at all!
Just also recieved an email saying that there are no more rooms in the bungalow we wanted to rent! Sigh, and i was actually looking forward to it. Tot it was nice, as i can have may own toilet and stuff, guess luck isnt on my side this time, nvm.. hopefully we get another house which has all the facilities as well... *crosses fingers*
My heart aches while im writing this... one more week ppl, and i'll be in the airport now, being all upset and nervous. My new chapter in Aussie will start soon! and i definately hope and pray for the best..
love lots,
Deeeee

No comments: