Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The first entry for the new year.. Its already 2007 yaw, time really has a way for sprinting..I still remembered back then, when I was waitin for 2000 to approach, I was like pretty scared as shiiieettzz. Mass media was hyping all that Y2K bug thingy, and it seemed like the outcome was gon be severe.. electronical devices malfunctioning, causing public transports like lrt all to break down, blackouts everywhere etc.. Nothing ever happened tho, and it just goes to show how the mass media can blow things out of proportion at times..

Ohyea, school has started already for most. Lmaos.. 1 year ago I headed to college as a rebel.. have yet to change tho.. =D its bout time i get to laugh at those studying while Im on hollie tho, I was on the receiving end last year..ahha

"Eh, u siao ar.. study so fast"
"Why u go college so early wan? SPM just one month ago weiz"

Thank god i started early tho, that also meant that I ended early.. so yea, goodiesss..

Alrite, heres a few pics .. Ive just installed the program that came along with my Nokia HP to this laptop... so expect more pics or so...



OMFG!!
Wei Yang: Gimme ur money, or I'll sock u in ur face



Radom Picture... I am a hip hop head..



The brownish color kitten very manja ones.. everytime wait outside my apartment, then when i open the door he/she starts meowing and try to curi masuk inside..lol.. Here he is cuddling up to another kitten, during a rainy day.



Hotlink book.. yes, it might not seem like a biggy, but I won this from playing Winning Eleven on the PS2 @ carefour.. kick ass I did.. :D haha...

No comments: