Thursday, January 18, 2007

im so bored i resort to blogging.. which means im really bored..
i feel like im wasting my last few days here in Malaysia..
everyday i wake up late, and my mum is still sleeping.. then i wudnt have anyone to talk to til my sis comes home.. i hate it!! its sooo boring!! boohoo!!!!!!!

was planning for a farewell party, but if some ppl cant come, i dun feel like having it d.. so i gez we will just go out once more.. haihz.. im so bored. I seriously dunoe wether i can take it.. 5 months without my family??

i dunoe wether i shud be happy, or wether i can survive one night without crying.. =(

but i guess everyone wud have to go thru this rite? its part of life..

sheessshh.. im DAMN BORED.. ppl, help me by bloggin, then i wudnt be so bored while surfing the net..!!!


wasting my days away.. sigh

No comments: