Thursday, January 11, 2007

ur life turned from hell to sky heaven in a week.. (Fong, 2007)

heeeeee!!!!!
at the begining of the week. i did not have any offers.. was very depressed.. coz all the rejection made me lose all my confidence in studying smth i really wanted to.. it surprises me hw rejection could make me hate medicine.. and althought i manage to set my mind on smth else.. i always wondered.. what if i regreted?

was sad, and very unsure bout my future.. and then just last week, i recieved a call from IMU. I got and offer!!!! was still very undecided...... then the next day.. baby got IMU too!!!! was reallly happy that everything worked out for us.... =)

but dears daddy wanted him to go to newcastle.. it wud seriously be better for him..
but i somehow hoped that andrew wud still come with me....

and just yesterday! i got an offer from newcastle!!! ahhhh!!! ammm sooooo glad.... =)
wut can i say, i really have to thank GOD. AND HAZIRAH FOR REJECTING NEWCASTLE, AND MELBOURNE FOR ACCEPTING HER, AND HER FOR DOIN SO AWESOMELY WELL!!!!!!
WHEEEE!!!

sad thing is, im leaving on the 3rd Of Feb..... thats..

SAD.

=( IM GONNA MISS EVERYTHING HERE....


LOVE, DESIREE!

No comments: