Monday, January 22, 2007



Yesterday was studio session time, after a long hiatus from the mic.. Ive actually been writing down alot during this few months or so, but its just that, JB is really deprived of good recording studios.. So I did the next best thing, go to a rock-catered studio instead..I guess its pretty decent la, tho the way they handle things is quite different from what Im usually used to.. Spent quite some time there infact, and I came away pretty happy with the finished product.. tho the songs pretty much untitled la.. Hopefully I can go back there pretty soon to complete another track or two..
Anyways, ive got no snippets or so to upload yet, so I guess I'll just leave yall with the last 2 lines of the whole track, which I think really reflects the way I feel right now, especially with leaving to Aussie and stuff..

'You never know but anytime that flame could die down
So i give my all, every single time i rhyme now'

No comments: