Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Late December 2006

After our SAM results was out, i can right now swear that our future was pretty much uncertain...I was constantly saying that 'everything was gon be alrite', even tho it meant having a long distance relationship.. I mean, i knew things could still turn out fine, be it wheter she was 2 hours away, or in a different country.. But it still wouldnt be the same.. I knew that..And as I looked at my calendar, it was pretty clear that all I had was just bout a month or so with her.. If we were stil in the same position that we were in, I guess I would be in a wreck right now, no kidding.. Ive been with HER for three years plus already, and such a sudden change would prolly be a big blow to me.. She's always been the one pushing me to study and stuff, and I am aware that I do owe her alot.. Hopefully, the powers to be have given me a lifetime with her to pay everything back, in full =) I am really glad that everything seems to have worked out, altho I didnt expect it work out to this extent when I said 'everything was gon be alrite'.. Who knew eh.. who knew.. so i guess 2007 is gon be great afterall.. same uni, same course.. im loving it

No comments: