Sunday, January 28, 2007

Continued from just now...
I just had dinner at Pekin.. in Molek with..... dearies.. parents!! lol.. Parent meet parent thingy.. I thought it went well.. though the food wasnt really satisfying..
Anywayz....
I just had the urge to blog and blog, but i realise that i dont have anything to say!
oh right, lets talk bout how im feeling about goin to Aussie now..
MIXED FEELINGS!!
hur hur...
Im feel so upset and my heart gets all heavy when i think about being away from my family and friends for such a long period of time.. i really want to have fun an all.. but thinking bt the absence of my loved ones just makes it all..........sad...
but i guess, this is what everyone will go through, and i dooo have to grow up huh,
be independant for once.. and yea, grow up!
at least i'll be goin with dearie... =)) yay!
Wonder how i will be celebrating CNY there.. mebbe go to Chinatown and see some lion and dragon dancing.. *crosses finger* i must see a lion/dragon dance.. !!!
recently, mummy and I are addicted to this show, The Kid From Heaven...
its a realy nice ..taiwan movie i think...
the little boy is a terrific actor!! and he's soooo cute too!
haha.. k, i'll end this post with a few pictures of last night k!
hugz,
May Ling =))
eeks!!! blogger is stupid!!! i cant upload my photos...
hello isnt working for me either... nvm.. will find a way!!!

No comments: