Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Its the 31st of December
Exactly 5 more days before i leave.







And im not coming back till like, July?? ahhhh!!! the horror.....

I guess the two things that make this journey of life hard is..

a) My family





b) My darling friends....

(alot are missing )




especially this girl, the longest friendship i've had..




my dearest Michelle, i really hope that our frenship will still last no matter where we go..

And that nobody can ever take ur place as the bestest best friend ever!

Memories of us having so much fun, in primary, secondary, and even in our last years of teenage will always be in my hart.

Will miss u!!


And....

the only person i get to bring in Aussie, is.. baby! haha



I dont know why, but i love this picture...
I believe that love is when u fall in love with him all over again every single time u see him
ps: my credit card is HERE!!! WOOHOO!
love lots,
Desireee

No comments: