Sunday, May 20, 2007

600!!

Hmm, Ive hardly been blogging again.. Altho I keep reminding to do so, it just seems to slip my mind every now and then..

Anywaysssss... This is the 600th post of our blog!!!! yayness.. I thought we would be in the thousand plus post or smth tho, cuz this blog has been up for some time already.. still, 600 is a great achievement by itself.. :) its all good..haha..

Ohyea, dear forgot to mention that the landlord (altho he's such an arse at times la) got us Digital TV!!! yay!! its like astro la, but with much less channels cuz its free..lol.. u just have to pay for that box thingy which comes with antenna and stuff. That was how we managed to watch Pirates yesterday, and we also watched the FA Cup final!! The match really sucked tho, and worse thing was that it lasted till 2am aussie time.. ishhhh.. Dunno why I watch the match smore as Liverpool werent playing.. mebbe its cuz dah lama nv watch football on tv ade, and its the final nonetheless.. The best news tho, is that it means I'll be able to watch the Champions League final this Wednesday!!!! woots woots.. Liverpool VS Ac Milan.. its gon be a cracker no doubt.. But then my housemate now sleeping in the living room everyday, cuz his gf came to aussie all the way from America! and then they dont sleep together wan ar.. ish. mebe I should start encouraging them to do so, then I can watch my football in peace without worrying bout waking him up.

This week's working problem has been a pain in the ass btw.. Last week's one too.. It just reaches a point where you dont know what you need to study, how deep do u need to go into and stuff.. I guess once everything starts to get a little confusing then u know you're reaching too deep into the ocean.. how poetic of me eh?? cehhhh..lol..

Alrite, now time to pass the post to dear ade..she was like, 'kanasai' when I told her that this is the 600th post..lol.. okie dear, your turn now..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
600!!! =)
So happy.
I blogged for the 3rd time today!
so im really blank on what to say. lol.
erm........
Oh yea. About my media production thingy!
See, last week on friday, i spent like 2 hours making my own "soundtrack" to be used on my video to promote the island. I was soo proud of it. Untill i heard it along with the video. Gosh, bi said he could see the orang asli dancing around a fire with my soundtrack!! Grr.. it sounded okay when i was doin it, but it didnt match my video at all! HAHA, and bi did such a GOOOD job in his video. grr. so jealous. At first i diden really bother, then when i heard it today again, I was certain i didnt want to allow my tutor to lauf his head off when he saw my video.
So we thought, and thought, and thought.
And he suggested Accidentally In Love. And then... thing ting ting!
I rmb the I U theme song during form 3!from lilo and stich!
And i bet its gonna fit so well. =)
Wil post up the video when its done! hee..
Another thing, yesterday i made juice for me and bi. Chopped the apples and carrots, and then i blended it. So stupid. =( the carrots just looked like they were sliced. So i decided to add some milk! Not bad.. but then! when it was done, everything was mushy.. =(
Stupid me. I should have used the juice extracter. haha.
So i might be making the juice again tonight! Whee!

No comments: