Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The day we watched POC3!

We watched pirates today!!!!! yaynesss!! gila wei, 3 pirates movie in the space of 1 and a half weeks? haha..fanatics arent we? hmm, so what can I say without trying to spoil anything for those who haven watched it.. i though it was a pretty good movie, although just like what Spidermna 3 suffered from, they really rushed the job on developing the characters.. everything seems to be happening so fast.. besides that, I guess it was a good way to end the series (wait, they are ending it afer this right??) .. i loved the music during the fighting scene at the end, shit just sounds so epic.. haha.. I guess its after Foundation of Media Production course that you start picking up a bunch of small details and taking notice of stuff.. haha..





Anywaysss...





Dear and I are both addicted to South Park right now!! haha.. its just crude humor and stupid jokes ..lol.. animation is so damn bad that is good. makes sense?? lol.. I recommend it to anyone who has time to waste.. just google South Park movie on youtube or smth.. haha..

Ok, Im off to study now.. I am so not prepared for tommorow's closing tutorial.. ish

No comments: