Thursday, May 24, 2007

Its getting cold.

I dont like it when its cold. =(
Hands are suppose to be warm. I dun even dare to touch my face when im outside now.
Its really getting chilly. Its not suppose to be THAT cold!! =(
BOOHOO.
I dont know how I wud be able to live without my heater on!!
cold cold cold. I wanna go back!!
brrr..
Bundled
Allison asked wether I would like to go for a walk on the beach with her sunday morning. I would, but its gonna be sooo cold. Probably going to wear my coat there. LOL. I dont care if i looked like an idiot. haha
Newae, todays hospital was good! Met 2 couples.. both the husbands where the patients, but they were so cute and loving.! One was 28, one was 79!
I mean, the husbands.
Wifes? I dunoe. hehe.
Anyway.. its getting too cold. Dont wanna use the computer d. brr..
=(
One more week and im done with Semester One. No more classes till exams!
Time keeper way "up there" , stop making the time run so fast!!





No comments: