Thursday, May 17, 2007

He started it!

To Xin and Ven, haha, dont worry, it wasnt a serious quarrel. =p
and stupid for me = silly, its not a bad word. =)
Anyway.. i got 8.6/10 for my video planning! lol, quite happy coz i improved! the last time was 8.
Bi got 9 tho.. gr.. cheater.
There are so many times where i think of "valuable" stuff to blog about, but everytime i sit down to blog, i just cant?
Well, i think this is the 100th time this week I had a sore eye. I keeep scratching it last night, and it feels soooo goood. lol. But I had a horrible sleep. Nose was blocked AGAIN. Vicks didnt help this time. So my throat was bad again. =(
Planned to wake up at 7 to study, but i didnt. Coz i felt like i only started sleeping at 7! My nose was free from mucus in the morning only. Which totally sucks.
Cleaned my room though! Its sooo neat now. =) so proud of myself.. Vacummed the floor.. wipe the tables (nt really lah, just swept the dust off) and changed my bedsheets, all by MYSELF. =)
whee!
So the room feels heaps cleaner!
Going to buy a shelf for my books later, the cardboard wan that i bought for 8 bucks failed me. Sigh. It just looks really.. silly, and stuff now. hee
Exams are nearing!!!! *beep bop beep bop*
ANNNNDDD.......
I GOT A POSTCARD FROM SARAH JANE!! =)
i think this is the first postcard i got in my life. =)
I was so excited when bi told me, "u got a card from sarah"
but i find postcards kinda amuzing, coz everyone can read what they sent to u. haha
Well, i better get back to studying. Its already thursday. My favourite day of the week.!
And oh, oh!
Today is a day off for me. =) No classes at all!
and..
I got a gmail account. dezlingmay@gmail.com
its sounds nice hoh. Dazzling Me ( in a ang moh slang) =)
might consider changing my hotmail to this! lol

No comments: