Sunday, May 27, 2007

KNOCK the laziness out of me.

Yummy!
Had lychee in syrup =)
Love it love it love it!
Weekends are over. sheesh. Time passes extra fast here. And sooner or later, I'll be packing my stuff to go back to malaysia! =)
4more days before semester 1 ends. Gee. Tts REALLY fast.
Oh yea, an accident happened outside my house just an hour ago.
Nothing really serious, no one gt hurt, thankfully.
But both the front part of the cars were smashed really terribly!
Watched pirates one and 2 in a week! clever me, and exams are coming!!
Dear cant wait till we go bk to malaysia to watch it, so we probably are going to watch it here lor..
Whens harry potter coming out? When!?!
Oh wells, my life is kinda boring now. Taylors people shud noe, esp when exams are nearing.
So..tataz. =)

No comments: