Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sick....

Hmmm, I think ive gotten over today's defeat ade.. so near, yet so far I suppose... sobz..
Yeap, like dear said, its been getting real chilly here nowadays.. and im down with a running nose, and i think i might just get a sore throat tommorow. I hate getting sick, especially a runny nose cuz all the blowing and all will eventually cause my eyes to feel tired and stuff..no good especially when exams are so near... or maybe im feeling tired cuz i hardly slept last night due to the football game.. god knows..lol..

Tommorow's friday..only got 1 tut, yayness.. hehe.. and its our last working problem too.. how fast time flies eh.. ohyea, i think dear forgot to mention that she got 12/15 for her media production quiz...!!! and I only got an 8.5.. lmao.. so low rights?? nvm, atleast I pass the subject ade, and dear hasnt (she's at 49% now i think)...hehe.. still got the marks for our video (which is 20%) and nxt weeks final test or smth.. i think i can start pontening ade.. lol.. electives are mad relaxing tho, thank goodness we chose media production.. I think thruout this whole sem, we only attended 3 lectures so far... atleast we did go for all the lab sessions la.. its cuz the lectures are every tuesday at 8am, and there's no way that i'll sacrifice my good nights sleep for that.. especially when tuesdays are pretty long as well..

Okie, I think thats all I gotta sya for now.. ohyea Zhiven , I got no money to buy shoes la.. damn pokai now.. i buy u those koala bear toys la.. alright? haha..

No comments: