Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dont know what title to give

Few more posts before we reach 600! =)
Whee!
Yesterday Bi had basketball. I always enjoyed watching him play basketball. But his team really sucks. lol.Coz he dosent know anybody who plays ball here, so the forum just groups individual people into a group. And they need like 2 girls every game! Haha.. so he lost the few games. But yesterday, they were leading!! By so much..! and then everyone got tired, coz they didnt have any other players, so 5 of them played the whole 40 minutes, while the other team cud sub off any time they wanted. so the other team caught up...
And then they tied at the last minute.
25 more seconds to go, and the other team scored! argh... then 4 seconds to go. My baby got whole of the ball. PEEEEET, HE SHOOTS, AND HE SCORES!! HAHAHAA.. im their oni supporter btw. lol. and i film everything!!! we watched the vid like so many times.... =)
Basketball 2
so proud of him =) Love You
so we celebrated today by getting a whole roasted chicken! for 6.50aud oni! =)
Miss the roasted skin sooo much... =)
I skipped anatomy class today. =( i wasnt feeling very well. Last night, i slept and my nose was block, so i had to use my mouth to breathe. Then my mouth became so dry that it hurt so badly. So this morning i woke up with a flu, headache, and sore throat. I hate autumn. hmph.
I cant stand the weather here. Everytime it rains, i get a flu. lol
Two more hours of tutorial before im free for the weekend! =)
Started a new way of studying with bi yesterday, our OWN problem based learning group. lol.
its kewl.
Mum recieved my card today!! =) She liked it! Said she got teary. And she said.
"thank u for loving me so much, it really means alot to me"
aww... mummy, u love us soooo much, how can we not love u as much as u do?"
hugz...
Big Hug, Mom
Love lots..
Desiree. =)






No comments: