Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dah lama tak blog

Its been ages since i last touch this page.. lol.. It's pretty much been a hectic week for me I guess.. Had my first hospital visit last Wednesday, and errrm.. I guess it would've been better if I had a better patient la..lol.. me and another dude got a patient that was pretty much confused..lol..So we both got nothing on the patient's history and all.. -_-


Fast forward to yesterday, and the cruise was really good.. Even though its suppose to be a buffet or something, all of us practically filled our plates up on the first serving.. haha. I guess its cuz they kept us waiting for an hour or so before the food was actually served, hence everyone was already starving..Pity tho that I dont eat oysters nor prawns, cuz dear till today is telling me how good the prawns are..hehe.. Nonetheless, I had loads of fun yesterday.. All of us were able to just talk shit for so long, laughing at jokes and stuffs.. And my tutorial mate, who just turned 18 last week got friggin drunk..lol.. he couldnt even walk in a straight line and ended up puking while walking back..lol.. most ang mohs like to drink and stuff, but funny thing is they get drunk pretty easily too.. weird..


Didnt like the pics dear put up last nite, so here's a nice one of us.. haha.. =)
Off to watch Spiderman 3 now! Im excited as shit.. hehe.. see yas!

No comments: