Friday, May 04, 2007

Cruise, I love!

Cruise was AWESOME. =)
For the first time in say, 2 months, I ate soo much good food.
Two full plates, could have eaten more if the guys didnt want to leave so early and hang out "upstairs" where you can see the view
Had BIG fat juicy Tiger Prawns, Fish Fish Fish!!, Calamari!!! Chicken! Salad! Baked Potatoes! Vegetables! I have a new fetish for olives. They are yummy. =)
Went up where we had a lil chat and it was really chilly and nice. Lucky i brought my coat along. =)
Theme was fairy tale. I swear, every girl had wings and a crown. ?!?
lol, Alex, from my tute group dressed up as Peter Pan. lol
There were pirates, a maid, a guy in a tutu, and many many faries. lol
Headed back down for some desert. Had this really really yummy cake. I dunoe what it was, but i think it was chesse and something. But it was sooooo yummy. OMG, I really stuffed myself tonight huh. Shared a beer and white wine with bibi. Coz that was the only thing we could have gotten for free. Couldnt cam whore much, because i dont have cam whore partners like I have in malaysia. But it was all fun listening to the guys cracking up jokes.
We even danced for a little while! lalalalaa.. But there were alot of drunk people..so it was a lil bit scary. haha
When up the again, and just sat around and gossip bt this couple.
At ten, we chowed. =) had a lift from a very weird guy. I cant stand the way he talks... *eeek*
Alrighty, its 11.35 now, i bathed and am all fresh.
=)
Shud i study, or shud i sleep?
Yawns.....
Pictures up on the next post!!

No comments: