Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spidey Man , Spidey Man

Happy 19th Birthday,

Natasha Lim! =)

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

My birthday present to u. =p teehee

Kidding, will see if i can find anything here which is affordable by mua. =)

or belanja u when i see u!! =)

Am still wondering what to buy for my dearie Mum.


Anyway.. today we watched Spider Man! It was nice! Although it was pretty long, i dident feel bored at all. Enjoyed the whole movie. =) Will let bi elaborate since movies are his thing.


Walked around, but cudnt find anything to buy. Im on a tight budget this week as well. Dont wanna spend so much money, coz i spent 25 AUD on the cruise dinner.

And we bought a blender for 39 dollars. But i guess we cud make fruit juice, smoothies, and i asked my mum to teach me how to make chili sauce!

=)


Just heard from Jayne that she got an offer for a uni in London. =) So glad for her. She definitely deserves a place there coz she IS very hardworking. After all, the most important trait for a doctor to be is hardworking-ness. which i am very lacking off these days because of my sudden outburst of ulser. like bi wud say *excuses* hmph


Had sausages, hash brown and mushroom soup and salad for dinner. =) Had popcorn for lunch k. And one cute lil doughnut which bi bot for me

isnt she adorable. =)

I ate her head first, so she wouldnt feel any pain, no worries! =)

donuts here cant beat dunkin donuts. miss my chocolate fudge










No comments: