Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dah lama

So much has happened since the last time I blogged.. have no idea where I should start wei.. hmm, the last time I blogged, I was just bout to go watch Spiderman 3....its exactly been a week since then.. haha. movie was really good, I should say...Altho I felt that they were doing too much for a 2 hour 15 minutes movie or so, I guess they did everything the fans wanted la.. at times I felt it was quantity over quality tho, but the CG effects were still dope nonetheless.. overall, its worth the 15 dollars I paid for my ticket..feel like watchin it again tho, might just get the DVD and watch all 3 at once.gyeaa, im a fan since I was a kid..lol..and I should add that this is the first Spiderman movie that I watched together with dear!! lol..pretty crazy fact is that for all 3 spiderman movies, different people watched it with me..gempak ahhhh..





Study wise, Ive been doing alot of that.. What sucks is that altho I feel that Ive been putting alot of effort in studying, the past year questions(which I only saw like, few days back) are really hardddddddd..felt like a bomb just landed on me cuz I realise that Ive gotta study much more..sighz.. and I thought SAM was hard.. this friggin sucks.. mebbe more late nights and coffee I guess.. at this rate of studyin, we prolly might not catch Pirates when its out here.. saddeningz.. cuz the journey to the cinema is like, 1 hour back and forth.. so agak buang masa ar.. seee hows la..





Ohyea, the basketball match I had few days ago was crazy.. haha.. I hardly blog about my matches tho cuz we just keep losing, but the last one we had was nice cuz we were leading till like, the last 2 minutes..arghh.. we even had a lead that was like , 13 points or smth.. haha.. thank god there's no overtime or anything, cuz we wud've lost if we played any longer due to not having any subs.. lol..

Anywayssss..





did anyone know that Linkin Park had an album coming out? I didnt..lol.. the retail version is up on the net already tho, and honestly.. I think its just an average album la.. but Im just saying that cuz Mike Shinoda appears so little in it..the tracks with him on are fire no doubt, but its just a whole different feel from their previous album I guess.. crazy thing is, all their 3 albums sound very different, so maybe it'll grow onto me or smth..

aites people,im off to mandi now.. catch ya laters yeaps..

No comments: