Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Basketball, and Pressie

I PLAYED BASKETBALL TODAY!!!
With darling!
Coz only 2 of them turned up today.. so I had no choice.
But it was fun!! =)
There was once the ball was going out, but I ran and ran and i pushed it inside to bi.
Then bi took the ball and scored a 3 pointer goal!! =)
*happy*
But i fouled a girl. LOL. so embarassing. And i lost the ball once.And my knee went sliding on the court when i was trying to run for the ball. Haih. So its red, and it hurts now. =(
And surprise surprise, we lost again! Haha.
Anyway... Bi gave me a surprise today!!
There was a box in his room, and he said it was our "couple cap" he bought from Ebay. Then i opened it...
hee..
he bought me an apple corer and slicer!!
Its what I always wanted, coz i have difficulty biting apples, and i hate the core? hehe..
So he bought this special machine for me. =)
*hugz* i lurbe u
Anyway,
I am glad to present you a "Do U Know Fact?"
Did you know, if u go round and round the apple by scraping it, without letting it break, the apple skin is as tall as yours truly??
Im embaressed. lol
I think im becoming more independant lately.
I walked all the way to my media production building alone, then did all my editing along with bis intruction written on the paper. All by myself. =)
Tomoro having hospital visit again!! I hope i do Okay.. =(
Gonna practise with bi later. hee.

No comments: