Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Didly Toodles Noodles

Taylorians In Newcastle. =)

I hated the way pirates ended ren ee!! =(


Hmph. So not nice.


I actually cried! lol, is there no one else who was bothered by the ending?


hmph hmph hmph


This shows u cant watch 3 pirates in a row, coz u get attached to the characters. lol




The results are out. Andrew - 15.6, Desiree 15.




HMPH! i tot i did heaps better than him!! lol


I guess my tutor is bias , haha..




But oh well, i improved! The last time, i go 13 for my audio.




Eating easy macaroni now.Really unhealthy, but all so yummy. Dears leaving me for like.. so many hours. Can only see him at 5. and i miss him. *pouts*




So yea! Had my last tutorial for the semester.! Tomoro will be the ickiest lab, because we're gona see head, eyes, neck. *prays i dont geck icked out* hee




My life is so boring i got nothing to talk about.


soo.....




hmm...




hee..




Had a chat with mummy and the girls, and my dadddy yesterday thru webcam! Feels like nice and homey everytime we webbie. =)


Mum cut her fringe. She looks like kay!haha, even younger than kay actually! haha..




It my turn to do smth to me hair when i go back! Its all dried up, and knotty, and mamak -ky.




RM500 hair cut, curl, treatment, and maybe colour! here i come!! lol

No comments: