Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fresh Air

I am begining to like it here.
The system of learning is not bad.
We get problems every week, and we learn through the problems.
We learn how to diagnose someone, Learn what to ask patients, and so many more.
Exams questions are like that as well!
They give u a scenario, and u diagnose the patient and so on.
Its quite fun, but can be quite a headache as well.
Days here are relaxing..
Except for Mondays and Tuesdays.
Sometimes i get the day off, sometimes i get 2 hours a day.
Hospital visits are good.
We get to interview patients very early in our course.
and that is perfect for me, coz I really sucked at it, and am improving slowly.
*phew*
The AIR here is FRESH. lol
very little traffic.. and LOTS OF TREES. lol
I never realised that at first. Untill i was walking back home one day, and the air smelt good.
I think im going to see a diffrence when i touch down in KayElle and JayBee.
*cough cough*
and i have my boyfren here! *hugz*
Had banana and cheese toasted sandwich today!
It was darn yummy, and reminded me of home.
boohoo
And i watched Pirates of the Carribean last night!
Kanasai.
I didnt noe that it was such a along movie! Tot i could study after the movie, mana tau when i came out from the toilet, it was 12 am. haha.
Cant wait for them to show Pirates 2!
Housemate asked me wether i wanted to watch Pirates 3 when it comes out. But i dont htink i wanna go. Coz its exam period! and the journey there and back plus the movie will probably take 5 hours away from me.
I'll go back to malaysia and watch it, in the morning in CS for Rm 5 + rm1 for couple seats with my dearie. Hopefully we get the new cinema too! haha. then we can order food, like chips and wedges, and they can send it to us like VIPS! whee! and the whole movie wud cost us maybe rm15, but its just AUD 5 2 us. HAR HAR
Smart Choice For Kiam Siap Ppl like us.

No comments: