Monday, May 21, 2007

D.a.E.n.S.d.I.r.R.e.E.w.E

Currently listening to Purest Of Pain, Zhiven sent me this song some time ago. Everytime i here this song, i feel funny all inside. I dont know why! lol
Today was alright, I skipped another lecture. But it was going to be really boring!! And i feel its a waste of time, coz i wud have to wake up at 7.45, bath, eat brekkie, walk to uni, and sit in the hall for one hour, and walk back to my house and wait for the next class at 12.30. So I thought it would be better if i woke up and did something better. *smacks head* I woke up at 10. haha.
I just realise that I cant really put my deepest thoughts in my blog, even though it is spose to be where i pour my feelings out , when im happy, sad, or angry.
Because then, i would be insensitive and I might hurt somebody who took their time to read my blog.
So.. I'll probably keep this really upsetting thought in my head for the time being.
-----------------------------------------------------
From now on, I shall try to blog with proper english. Everytime I re-read my post, I find many, many grammar mistakes! Mistakes that I would make even during exams if I don't double check. But heck, I don't have to sit for any more English Papers!
Tommorow is the day!
The day where I decide wether I should buy that dress or not..
Its so nerve-wrecking. Because Im darn sure I wont look good in it, and then all my dreams of wearing that dress will just go POOF.
Being a girl is sure hard. Sigh.
*what the hell am I talking about?*
Its just that feeling.. About how excited you are when you see that dress, and when you try it on in the changing room. It looks not as good as how you pictured it to be. Oh well,s Im getting that pair of thights for sure. Its really getting cold, and I still want to wear my skirts.
Anatomy's Beginners is on at 11 tonight! I reckon its going to be real funny. I think all my tute mates watches it. And I really want to see how it goes.
Its about this proffesor who disects bodies in front of a live audience, not sure wether they are real audience or fake ones though.
Hmm, better get going on with my studies.
Todays lecture was like " Hur" for me.
Love Lots,
Dee
How do you know which ones are your true friends?
backstabbers are everywhere.

No comments: