Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!! =)

Today is Mum **'s birthday! =)
Andrew and I made Creme Brule for her! to SEE only lah. hehe...
Yesterday, i called her at 12 my time, and wished her happy birthday, told her i was going to sleep! hehe, but i didnt. Was still studying lehh.. hehe..
Then at 2, my sisters, and my dad had the webcam on, and they shouted Cockroach Cockroach!! My mum was being a tai tai playing mahjong last night. On her birthday, ya. She claimed she had nothing to do. Sooo.. after like 5 minutes of shouting cockroach, she came! And we sang happy birthday to her. =)
Glad she was happy. =)
Miss home. =(
My smileys are contradicting, i know.
Anyway...
Had this thought last night. Remember how in form... 5 or 4 ar? hehe, we did a magazine? Oh! Its form 3. =) And my idea for an article was. What is Love??
Had so many cute answers from girls, and many "roll eyes" answers from boys.
From that u can see that girls were more enthusiastic about love.
People fall out of love. Why? How can you adore someone so much, and suddenly , completely just lose the feelings? Mite be distance, mite be age-gap, mite be a 3rd party.
But for one thing.. fairy tales actually do exist. =)
Pn Mahani, my chemistry saviour last year.
She had been with her husband since she was in high school. They went to college together, and they went to University of Melbourne. One majoring in Chem, they other engineering.
Just because one relationship fails, dosent mean the whole world will crumble, dosent mean that true love dosent exist. It just means that both of u werent meant to be together. Think about it, would you really wanted to spend ur whole life together? Do both your characteristics match? Did he or she did something wrong?
Love dosent just dissapear just like that.
My relationship with andrew is quite stable, because we were never seperated. Im not boasting or anything, but I really dont know wether I can take Long Distance Relationships.. I envy those who are still holding on, Like WeiYang, and Yvonne Tee.
Its really nice to see both of them, still being able to love each other despite being so far away from one another.
I wish you 2 all the best. =)
But for me, if i were ever in a LDR, i mite just die. lol.
Im such a clingy girlfren..
Im such a naggy girlfren...
I need to see him all the time, even tho he is just next door.
I hate to say bye bye wen he is goin to the gym or playing football.
I would need him to call he everyday..
SMS everyday..
And sooner or later, one of us will nt be able to take it, and just call of the relationship.
Last year was horrible, when i realised that we could be seperated already. Even in mid june, i was secretly tearing when we were watching movies together in the cinema. Nights were horrible. And I really understand how bad it would be. How bad it is, to be apart from your other half.
Even though we will be here in Small Town Newcastle for many more years.
Anything can happen.
But I really believe that if that happens..
I guess... it was meant to be. And that God had planned it. For me to meet a better guy than him, Or me to realise that i cant be so unreasonable anymore.
Like i said, u mite never know what may happen in the future.
The future, is scary, eh?
There are many happy couples out there, even in my blogger list.
=)
And im really glad you found the special one that completes your life.
And i do believe that everyone of u, will find someone who is reallly really the one.
Just take your time, to know someone before rushing in a relationship. Those are the relationships that do last.
"Wise man says, only fools rush in"
hee.
The bedsheets my mummy bought for me says
"I found the missing pieces in my life!"
And i hope u do 2! =)

No comments: