Friday, June 08, 2007

6 more days to exams.. Scared shitless wei.. lol.. There's not much you can do to prepare for this exams actually, since they just changed the format last year and we cant get our hands on last year's paper.. hmmm..

Its gon be raining for the next few days smore according to the weather forecast, and it seems like its on point.. Been raining for more than 24 hours already, and the wind speed today is like, 75 km/h ! lol.. no jokes , it is that gila right now! a thingy ( no idea what you call it) from my roof has already almost detaced itsef, and is swingin around.. lol..

Stupid rain takes away my mood to study smor, I wish I can just sleep thru it, but too bad I cant..ish.. hows the weather like in JB btws.. wouldnt want it to be rainin once im there...lol.. takes away alotta my plans and shit..haha.

Alrite, im off nw.. need to read up on cellular respiration! ish.. cya

No comments: