Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Im finally home, lying on my bed, laptop on, and air con switched on.. Nothing better than this... haha.. I can feel my legs aching right now, largely due to the fact that Ive been sitting down for almost a whole day in cramp spaces.. First, it was the train ride to Sydney which was approx 3 hours, and then there's the flight to Brisbane from Sydney, then to Kay Elle, and finally home.. Its like, exactly 24 hours since I left to catch a bus to the train station wei.. gila tul..


Its funny tho, i feel like such a stranger even in my own home.. I just got out of the shower, and totally forgot how to operate the heater and pressure thingy.. lol.. And to think of it, its only been 4 months.. haha.. cant imagine what a year away from home would be like then.. My bro left his car here in Jb too, so I might be able to drive around and stuff.. he took the CRV instead.. haha.. Im not too good with handling big ass cars yet, so I'll stick to the myvi type for the moment..


Alright, I dont wanna waste any of my precious time over here.. haha.. g2g settle some stuff first..see yas

No comments: